Terms and Conditions
- Who we are and what we do
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between you and VLF. There may be additional terms and conditions imposed by an event organizer or venue operator in respect of an event for which you purchase tickets. It is your responsibility to review these terms prior to the purchase of tickets.
- Purchasing tickets or registrations
- 2.1. When you make a purchase from the Site you acknowledge and agree that:
- 2.2. We reserve the right to cancel any ticket and refund the amount paid in full where there has been an error in ticket pricing, whether due to human error or a transactional malfunction of the Site, and offer to rectify such an error by re-processing the transaction with the correct ticket pricing.
- 2.3. The event organizer has the right to add or vary the advertised program, seating arrangements and audience capacity and deny admission with reasonable cause including due to intoxication, unsociable behaviour, failing to observe lawful directions, possession of invalid or insufficient tickets or ID or health and safety precautions.
- 2.4. You are responsible for having your tickets, as purchased through VLF, available at the event. No refunds or exchanges are provided for lost or stolen tickets or for a failure on your part to present at the event. It is your responsibility to provide correct e-ticket information (email address) to allow adequate time for the delivery of tickets.
- 2.5 You will receive your ticket as e-Ticket or you can present your Proof of purchase (Receipt).
- 3.1. All credit card purchases are processed through our secure online payment system. The event organizer determines how you may pay for tickets and registrations.
- 3.2. Tickets purchased on the Site are subject to a non-refundable per order service fee which will be included in the ticket price.
- 3.3. Unless stated to be otherwise, charges referred to for any tickets or registrations supplied via the Site are stated inclusive of GST. A tax invoice will be provided to you upon completing your purchase of tickets.
- 3.4. All prices are stated in Canadian dollars.
- Cancelled, varied or postponed Events
- 4.1. The event organizer is surely responsible and liable for providing any refund or comparable ticket where an event is cancelled, varied or postponed. You should check the terms of sale of the Ticket Seller with respect to its policy on cancelled, varied or postponed events.
- 4.2. So that the event organizer can contact you with information relating to your tickets or the event, we may be required to pass on your contact information. We do not authorize the event organizer to send you any unsolicited emails, mail or “spam”.
- 4.3. We and the event organizer will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of a cancellation, variation or postponement; however, the responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled, varied or postponed is yours. We do not guarantee that the ticket holders will be informed of a cancellation, variation or postponement before the date of the event.
- Exchanges and refunds
- 5.1. All ticket sales are final. For clarification, you are not entitled to a refund.
- 5.2. If your ticket is lost, stolen or damaged (including if it is lost in the mail), we are not required to replace it unless we can identify the seat corresponding to the ticket, or in the case of a general admission ticket can identify and cancel the relevant ticket. We may charge a reasonable administration fee in these circumstances.